What makes a volunteer eligible for this award?
- Service to girl or adult members in one specific geographic area of council
- Helping reach or surpass mission delivery goals in that area
- Outstanding service above and beyond expectations
- Must be a registered adult member of Girl Scouts
What's the nomination process?
- An individual or group familiar with the service performed by the nominee must complete the nomination form by September 11.
- The Recognition Committee will review on-time applications.
One volunteer from each Area Team area can be awarded the Appreciation Pin. (Maximum of 2 recipients per year.)