What makes a volunteer eligible for this award?
- Service to girl or adult members in one specific geographic area of council
- Helping reach or surpass mission delivery goals in that area
- Outstanding service above and beyond expectations
- Must be a registered adult member of Girl Scouts
What's the nomination process?
- An individual or group familiar with the service performed by the nominee must complete the nomination form by August 31.
- The Recognition Committee will review on-time applications.
- Successful nominees will be invited to receive the award at the Annual Meeting in September.
One volunteer from each Area Team area can be awarded the Appreciation Pin. (Maximum of 13 recipients per year.)