The Hacienda Program Center offers the comfort of “close to town” facilities while providing the ambiance of a remote desert oasis. The 16 acre desert landscape is suited for a variety of large and small group functions such as troop meetings, celebrations, picnics, conferences and get-togethers. A reservation at the Hacienda also provides access to a nature trail, fire circle, junior Olympic sized pool, and sand volleyball, based upon availability.
The Hacienda is available for reservation 7 days a week, January through May and August through December, from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Click the button below to navigate to our reservation system.
- Select the Category drop-down to choose from areas and activities.
- Choose a Date, Start Time and Duration of your reservation.
- Click Reserve next to the area or activity you would like to book.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 until all of your desired areas and activities are in your Reservation on the right hand side.
- Select Checkout to provide reservation information and payment.
Please note, reservations must be made up to 7 days in advance for meeting space. For overnight accommodations, archery, or pool reservations, please schedule a minimum of 14 days in advance so that staff and facilitators can be arranged.
If you have questions regarding the Hacienda’s amenities or reservations, please contact MacGyver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non-Girl Scout users must contact MacGyver prior to booking.