Goldsmith Memorial Building - Scout Service Center
The Goldsmith Center serves as Yuma’s home base for Girl Scouting and is located just a few minutes away from the beautiful Colorado River. The Goldsmith Center’s amenities include a Troop Room, Community Room, Kitchen, and large outdoor area featuring fire pits, barbeques, and plenty of space to camp out under the stars.
The Goldsmith Center is available for reservation 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm, year round. The Yuma Girl Scout Shop is located within the building, and all are welcome to visit! Find more information, including shop hours, here.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Click the button below to navigate to our reservation system.
- Choose a Date, Start Time and Duration of your reservation.
- Click Reserve next to the room you would like to book.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all of your desired rooms are in your Reservation on the right hand side.
- Select Checkout to provide reservation information and payment.
Please note, reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance of the chosen date.
If you have questions regarding Goldsmith Scout Center’s amenities or reservations, please contact Emilie at email@example.com.