Ways to Give
There are many ways to support Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona. Choose the ones that are right for you!
View the Donor Bill of Rights, or contact our Development Team with any questions at 520-319-3157.
Support our Girl Programs
- Make a monthly
gift that will sustainably support a Girl Scout's leadership
experience, from her very first uniform to a summer at camp, and
- Consider a Planned Gift. Leaving a lasting legacy for girls is simpler that you think!
- Memorial gifts and honorariums provide a loving tribute. Please include a note stating that your gift is in memory of/honor of someone dear to you in the designated fields on the giving form.
Take advantage of the Arizona Tax Credit
- Redirect your state tax dollars, up to $400 as an individual and $800 as a married couple, to Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona, a qualifying charitable organization (QCO: 20947).
Give the gift of camp
- Camperships, camp scholarships, send girls to day and resident camp each summer, empowering them to seek challenges, learn from setbacks, explore the outdoors, make new friends, and try new activities. Awards are based on financial need.
Matching gifts and volunteer grants
- If your employer has a matching-gift program or offers volunteer grants, you may be able to double your gift. Contact your Human Resources or Community Relations office to see if your company matches your volunteer efforts or charitable contributions.
- Find out if your employer allows charitable contributions via payroll deduction. The City of Tucson, Pima County and other Counties, the State of Arizona, and many larger companies, allow employees to donate to their non-profit of choice through their paycheck. Even just $5 per paycheck can send a troop to camp!
Donate using Facebook
Did you know that Facebook Fundraisers allows you another unique opportunity to give back to Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona? Whether you want to share your birthday with us, raise money during the holidays, or collect on a “just because” occasion, fundraising through Facebook makes it simple and easy!
How Does It Work?
1. Visit the Facebook Fundraisers page and click “Raise Money”
2. Log on to your Facebook account
3. Select “Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona” as your nonprofit
4. Follow the steps to set up your fundraiser
All proceeds raised will be paid directly to our council, and used to build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world – and Southern Arizona – a better place!
Make an in-kind donation
- In-kind donations, such as gifts of goods or services, allow us to offset program costs. Do you have used Girl Scout handbooks, camping gear, craft supplies, historical memorabilia or other items you no longer need? Contact Customer Care to find out if we have a use for those particular items, at 520-327-2288.
Other donation opportunities
- Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat! You may qualify for a tax deduction while supporting a cause that is near and dear to your heart.
- Shop on Amazon? Register Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona to be your charity of choice and shop through www.smile.amazon.com. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of all eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
- Interested in giving a gift that also pays you? Learn about how you can make an impact through a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust and see income and lowered taxes for life—all while supporting girls!
- Have another donation in mind? We’d love to hear from you! Contact our Development team at (520) 319-3197.
All of your contribution stays in Southern Arizona and benefits our local girls. Your gift is 100% tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Every gift of every size matters. Thank you for your support!