- Go to our website girlscoutssoaz.org and click on last tab My GS.
- Login to your MyGS account
- Click on My Household on left side
- Scroll down to your Girl Scout(s) name and
select the box next to Membership
- This should select their troop box as well, if not select both boxes if renewing in troop
- Add Renewal at top right or bottom of page
- Confirm Member Details (Address, school)
- Choose Membership Product and select payment type
- Review Cart, accept Girl Scout Promise & Law, Add payment details
- Enter payment details and submit
- Wait for confirmation page and also will receive confirmation email
It's time to press "play."
Connecting. New adventures. Making a difference. They're already on the way to becoming their best selves. Whether they dreams of being an artist or an astronaut, we can help them get there.
Early Bird is an opportunity for you and your Girl Scout ortroop to commit to another year of Girl Scouting, in thebeginning of Spring. A Girl Scout is always prepared, so beprepared and renew for the upcoming year!
Not yet a member? Join now.
Renew by September 30th, 2022 to receive your FREE Quail Early Bird GSSOAZ Patch!
- Alternative Payment Processing Form - You can use your Cookie Dough to pay for 2022-2023 membership. This form should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ALL of the incredible Girl Scout and troop incentives, take a look at our Early Bird Renewal 2022-2023 Flyer!
Renewal Incentive runs from April 1 2022 - September 30 2022
Need help with Renewal? Check out our troubleshooting tips & step-by-step instructions or read our Troubleshooting Guide below:
How to renew ONLY your Girl Scout
How to renew your ENTIRE family
How to renew your ENTIRE troop
Trouble logging in?
And guess what? When you sign up for another year
of Girl Scouting, you’ll get to experience the joy of
bridging! Bridging involves a special ceremony that highlights
and celebrates all the amazing things you’ve accomplished this year,
as you prepare to take your next big step with Girl Scouts. It’s a
perfect time to reflect on the past and look forward to a future full
of new possibilities, new experiences, new badges and Journeys, new
skills to learn, and new trails to blaze!
Holding your own troop ceremony? Explore our Guide to Bridging Ceremonies (PDF)!