Are you ready for an exciting new step in your leadership journey? We are accepting applications for girl representatives on the Board of Directors for Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona. Registered Girl Scouts ages 14 and up are encouraged to step into this leadership role, and represent Girl Scouts across our council as a member of the Board of Directors.
What you should know:
- Girl Board Members are non-voting members of the Board, but fully participate in meetings, strategy sessions, etc.
- The Board meets once a month from 5-6pm on most months of the year at our offices in Tucson (conference call-in arrangements will be made for girls outside Tucson)
- Registered Girl Scouts must be 14+ to apply
- Children of staff members not eligible for this opportunity
- Application process includes:
- Interview with CEO and the Board Development Committee
What you'll gain:
- Community engagement opportunities
- Networking contacts with other Board members
- Insight and input into decision-making at Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona
- A wonderful experience to add to your resume and college applications
- Knowledge about leadership, non-profit organizations, speaking skills and more!