The Hacienda offers “close to town” facilities, an ambiance of a remote desert oasis, and views of the breathtaking Santa Catalina Mountains. Facilities are suited for a variety of large and small group functions such as conferences, corporate retreats, company picnics, and festive get-togethers. All rentals are subject to availability.
For pricing information or to rent the Hacienda, please call Marsha ” MacGyver” Tank at (520) 977-6623 or email@example.com OR Kristin Wakefield at (520) 319-3174 or Kwakefield@girlscoutssoaz.org.
HACIENDA FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Casa Catalina: Up to 96 people inside and 200 people outdoors
- Casa Naturál: Currently houses Program offices and is unavailable for rental
- Ramada Grande: Outdoor dining facility seating up to 150 people
- Bunkhouse: Sleeps to 46 people
- Overnight guests will find accommodations for 23 campers on each side of the Bunkhouse (46 total).
- Featuring a viewing deck overlooking a desert wetlands oasis.
- Four meeting rooms, each with a 20-person capacity
- Outdoor capacity of up to 200 people
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large picture windows with stunning views
- Enclosed courtyard
- Accommodates a variety of room set-ups
- Currently houses Program offices
- Covered porch available for large gatherings
- Seats up to 150 guests
- Three large gas BBQ grills
- Beautiful Kiva fireplace
- Nature trail
- Fire circles
- Solar-heated junior-sized Olympic pool