Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards
Girl Scouting's highest awards - the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards - are designed to help girls make a lasting difference in their community.
Take Action Training
This training is required for all girls who wish to pursue their Silver and/or Gold Award. It is an interactive and fun experience that gets girls thinking bigger about their community and the needs that they can help. We move beyond the service project model and introduce the concept of Taking Action - a project that is Global, Sustainable and Measurable.
Upcoming Trainings will be held at the Tucson Resource Center on January 27th, February 24th, and March 31st, from 6:00-8:00 pm. To find out more or schedule a time for us to come visit your troop, contact Desiree Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org or Allie Healy at email@example.com.
Submit all Bronze and Silver Award proposals and other paperwork to Desiree Gonzales. Submit all Gold Award proposals and other paperwork to Allie Healy.
As part of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, 10 million girls worldwide, you are in an exceptional position to take action and make the world a better place. By earning the Girl Scout Gold Award you will be joining the ranks of generations of young women who have made a difference both locally and globally. The Gold Award represents the highest achievement in Girl Scouts and therefore is a commitment you make and complete as an individual. Find out how to get started now:
- Gold Award Guidelines English | Spanish
- Gold Award Adult Guide English | Spanish
- Gold Award Project Proposal Form | Please type into the fillable form, print, sign and submit with project timeline and budget.
- Gold Award Interview Tips
- Gold Award Final Report Form | Please type into the fillable form, print, and sign.
- Gold Award Hour Tracker
- Gold Award Budget Template
- Gold Award Project Planner
Have you ever looked around your neighborhood or school and wondered how you could make a change for the better? Going for the Girl Scout Silver Award—the highest award a Girl Scout Cadette can earn—gives you the chance to show that you are a leader who is organized, determined, and dedicated to improving your community. Download the Silver Award Guidelines to find out how.
- Silver Award Guidelines English | Spanish
- Silver Award Adult Guide English | Spanish
- Silver Award Proposal Form
- Silver Award Final Report Form | Please type into the fillable form, print, and sign.
- Silver Award Hour Tracker
Welcome to the Girl Scout Bronze Award, a leadership adventure and the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior can achieve. As you and your team plan and complete your project, you’ll develop more confidence, meet new people, and have the kind of fun that happens when you work with other Girl Scouts to make a difference. Download the Bronze Award Guidelines to find out how.
- Bronze Award Guidelines English | Spanish
- Bronze Award Adult Guide English | Spanish
- Bronze Award Final Report Form English | Spanish
For more information and inspiration from Girl Scouts from all over, check out GSUSA’s Award Site.
If you’d like to begin your leadership journey and have more questions, please contact Desiree Gonzales by email or phone at (520) 319-3152.