THIS JUST IN: CEO Troop Challenge!
Help Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona reach more girls through Girl Scouting.
- If your troop helps start a NEW troop (min 2 new
volunteers and 5 new girls) between November 5th and December 15th, you will earn $0.10 more PER BOX sold in the 2014 Cookie Program.
More details here!
Cookie Training 2014
New Troop Cookie Trainings:
Please have your troop’s bank account information ready for the training.
Webinar (online format)
Register here: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4883639579486693121
In Person Format
Tucson Council Offices
4300 E. Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711
RSVP to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Training Option for Cookie Managers
Online training will be an option for volunteers who have already completed two or more Cookie Programs as a Troop Cookie Manager
If you have served as Troop Cookie Manager for only one Cookie Program, welcome back! You will still need to attend an in-person training.
ONLINE TRAINING- HOW WILL IT WORK?
- You will need a computer with speakers to complete this training.
- The training will consist of a webinar and a quiz.
- You will have access to the Troop Cookie Manager manual in an Adobe PDF format during the training.
- The training may take up to 60 minutes to complete.
- At the end of the quiz, you will enter the pertinent information needed for your packet materials .
- You will be able to pick up your troop’s materials within one week of your online training.
- You must bring your troop’s bank account number with you in order pick up your materials
- You can complete the training any time between November 4th and December 4th.
**Remember, you are welcome to attend the in-person training in your area if you feel it is a better fit for you.**
Click here beginning November 4th to start your training.
Thank you for continuing to support girls in their leadership journey!