The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest Girl- Led business in the country. Girls who participate in the program will learn valuable skills around money management, people skills, business ethics, decision making, and goal setting. Your troop can also earn funds to enhance your Girl Scout experience. The 2014 Cookie Program is sure to be the best program yet! We invite you to attend one of the 2014 cookie program trainings to learn about this year’s program and collect your troop materials.
Remember, a representative from your troop must complete a cookie training in order to participate in the program.
We strongly encourage your designated Troop Cookie Manager to bring their Troop Leader or another registered adult from their troop to training so that they can have support throughout the Cookie Program.
Cookie Training Facts:
- Both new and veteran Troop Cookie Managers can attend in-person training.
- You are welcome to attend any in-person training that fits your schedule.
- Childcare will provided at trainings.
- Volunteers must bring their troop bank account number with them to training.
- Troop cookie materials will be distributed at the end of all trainings.
- We ask that you stay for the duration of the training.
- There is no RSVP required for cookie trainings.
- All Troop Cookie Managers must be approved GSSoAZ volunteers.
Forms and Flyers:
5 Skills Shaping Your Girls Future
7th Box Wrap
2014 Cookie Parent Guide
2014 Cookie Parent Permission Slip
Bling My Booth Flyer
Cookie Activity Pin
Cookie Flyer Super 6 2014
Cookie Kickoff Flyer
Cookie Mobile Contest Flyer
Creating Cookie Success
Girl Balance Update
Girl Scout Internet Safety Pledge
Parent Sign In Sheet
Troop Cookie Club Set Up
Troop Leader Step-by-step with pictures Cookie Club
Check out Little Brownie Baker’s website for fun activities, clip art, and more! www.littlebrowniebakers.com
Additional tools to build your Cookie Program success:
Are you an individual girl scout? Parent cookie meetings will begin in January! If you have questions about selling cookies independently, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Megan at email@example.com.