Our camps are open to everyone, even those who are not Girl Scouts. All girls are welcomed and encouraged to participate. By the end of your girl’s camp experience, she will be a Girl Scout! Simply include a $15 membership fee with your deposit. Click here to check out of 2014 Camp Guide.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GIRL SCOUT CAMP
- The family manager will need to login into their family account on ebiz.
- Click on ACTIVITIES in the green menu bar above.
- Click on Camp in the refine “your results box”.
- Select the week of camp you wish to register for.
- Select the program and click Register Now. Reminder! Registration is based on camper's grade in the fall.
- Select your camper's name from your family list. Click Continue.
- Select additional components. Transportation, t-shirt, donation. Click Continue.
- Proceed to Checkout. A deposit per camp and additional components are required to complete registration. A confirmation packet will be emailed to the email address on the account upon registration.
- Choose the camp session your camper would like to attend. Reminder! Registration is based on camper's grade in the fall.
- Complete a registration form. Please print clearly.
- Mail completed registration form with non-refundable deposit or full payment to: Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona, 4300 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711
- OR deliver completed registration forms and non-refundable deposit or full payment to the Girl Scout Resource Center at 4300 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85711.
- If applying for a scholarship through the Opportunity Fund, please submit an application with your completed registration form. A non-refundable deposit per girl, per camp is required, even if you are applying for a scholarship.
- A confirmation packet will be emailed to the email address on the account upon registration.
- Any incomplete forms or registrations without payment or non-refundable deposit will be returned. If forms must be returned to you for any reason, the receipt date for processing purposes will be based on the date in which complete forms and payment (or Opportunity Fund application) is received in our office.
- Day Camp registrations require a $25.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission (unless otherwise noted). Resident Camp registrations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission (unless otherwise noted).
To register your family for family camp at Whispering Pines, please use the family camp registration form found here and submit to council with a $50 non-refundable deposit per family. Please note* Family camp registration can not be done online through your family management account.
When to register for Girl Scout camp
Registration for all camps begins February 10, 2014. Sessions fill quickly… Register early online! Registration closes two weeks prior to a camp session or when a session is full.
Girls who register for camp via our website by Tuesday April 1 will receive $15 off each camp. The early registration discount does not apply to those who turn in paper registrations. Troops registering for troop camp will receive the early bird discount if registered by April 1 as troop camp registration cannot be done online.
Paying for Camp
Day Camp registrations require a $25.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission (unless otherwise noted). Resident Camp registrations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (unless otherwise noted) due at the time of submission. Cookie Dough or Cookie Credits cannot be used towards deposits and are not redeemable online. To make a payment using Cookie Dough or Cookie Credit please submit the camp payment form to Kristin Wakefield at email@example.com. You may make only two payments online through ebiz. You may make the initial deposit as well as the final payment online. However, all other payments must be made by filling out the Camp Payment Form.
Those unable to pay the entire camp fee may apply for financial assistance through our Opportunity Fund. Contributors such as the Arizona Daily Star Sportsmen’s Fund, as well as proceeds from the annual Girl Scout Cookie Program help to bring girls to camp. Opportunity Fund Forms must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian, not the troop leader, and must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit. Applications for support are confidential and are viewed only by a small staff committee. Here is our Camp Opportunity Fund Application.
Please note: Financial Assistance will be given on a first come, first serve basis. In an effort to be able to send more girls to camp, assistance will only be granted for up to half of the camp costs, excluding bus fees for resident camp.
- Bus fees are non-refundable, no exceptions.
- Refunds are given only if written cancellation is received 30 days prior to a session.
- $25 fee will be retained for administrative processing. The deposit for a scholarship will not be refunded if we place your child in a program.
- Refunds will not be given to campers who are no-shows or who leave camp early.
Special Needs & Diets
Please contact us for campers requiring special diets (including severe food allergies), special health care or with mobility limitations over rough terrain. We will discuss the nature of your camper’s needs and gather additional information to determine if the camp can provide the proper support, supervision and necessary accommodations for your girl to have a safe, fulfilling camp experience.
Blog & Facebook Updates
Optional Transportation to Whispering Pines
Optional transportation to and from resident camp is available for an additional charge, $40 round trip and $20 one way. Buses leave from and return to the Girl Scout Resource Center at 4300 E Broadway Blvd. If you would like your daughter to ride the bus to or from camp, please indicated so on the registration form. If your transportation needs change please notify the Council at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the camp session. Information on schedules is provided in the confirmation packet. A minimum number of riders will be required to ensure bus service. There are no refunds on bus fees.
Still have questions?
Please contact Kristin Wakefield at (520) 319-3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.