There are many ways to help support a Girl Scout troop as a Volunteer in the Troop Pathway! You can be a leader, a co-leader, an approved driver, a troop cookie manager, or just a registered approved adult that supports the worldwide Girl Scout movement. Look here for up to date policies, information, and forms.
Ready to take action? Here’s what you need to do:
- Become a Girl Scout member
- Submit Volunteer Application and Background Release
- Sign and Turn in Volunteer Agreement
- Take Online Volunteer Orientation, Leadership Essentials, and Safety Activity Check Point
- Attend a Welcome Workshop
- Volunteer Application FAQ’s