So you want to host a Girl Scout Event or Series?
No problem! Read our Planning Guide below and follow the five steps. You’ll soon be on your way to planning your fabulous event!
5 Steps to Hosting an Event/Series
- Fill out our GSLE Events and Series Form here: http://bit.ly/PARzcL
- Please have basic event information and outcomes achieved by the event prior to filling out the form.
- Once received, your form will be reviewed by your GO Team staff partner.
- After review, your GO Team Staff partner will contact to discuss your event!
2. Event Budget and Financial Planning
- Create an Event Budget and plan for anticipated costs.
- Complete and submit the Financial Form online here: http://bit.ly/Ybz52u
*Budget must be submitted within one week of GSLE event form submission.
*Budget must be approved before you begin to publicize event
- Checks will be sent within five business days after budget is approved (*note this does not include mail time).
3. Girl Scout Policies- Short Trip Application Form
- Obtain and complete short trip application form.
- Submit form no later than 3 weeks prior to your event to email@example.com.
4. Event Wrap Up- Congratulations you did it!
- Your Staff Partner will contact you to see how everything went and provide you with an Event Evaluation Form to complete.
- Submit your event reflection and evaluation to your staff partner.
- Financial Wrap Up:
- Send in all money collected at the event to Kristen Hernandez, 4300 East Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711.
- Council will deposit money into tracked GO Team account.
5. You’re Almost Done- Share Your Story!
- We want to share your news! Send pictures, a blog or an event write up to our Communications Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.