Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout.
Calling all former Girl Scouts, volunteers and staff members! You’re invited to reconnect with Girl Scouting through our new alumnae program.
How would you like to:
- Revisit the joy of summer camp with a weekend of grown-up Girl Scout fun and relaxation?
- Share your Girl Scout story and experiences for the 100th anniversary celebration?
- Reconnect with old Girl Scout friends and make new ones?
- Learn what Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona is doing today to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place?
- Support current Girl Scouts by sharing your special skills as a volunteer or mentor?
- Participate in adult Girl Scout activities and events with like-minded women?
Claim your place in 100 years of history.
For more information about our alumnae program or upcoming adult Girl Scout activities and events, please email Jessica Galow at email@example.com, or call 319-3147.
Please complete the form below to share your Girl Scout story!