Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona’s Council Shop
We’re stocked with sashes, badges, Girl Guides, Starter Kits, accessories and everything else you need to get you on your Girl Scouting way! When you shop at one of our Council locations, your purchase always supports local girls and programming.
You may shop online or visit us at one of our several locations:
"I just wanted to share something cool that happened to us yesterday. We are visiting family in Tucson, AZ and I took my Daisy to visit the Girl Scout council office/shop. It is a great office full of old memorabilia/uniforms from a lot of their staff members. While we were in the shop, we were talking to the women in the shop about cookies and when they found out that we were from out-of-town, they gave us a cool patch that they have especially for visitors. My daughter was so excited!" Stacy Finch
GSSoAZ Shops will be closed on the following dates in 2014:
- Saturday, May 24th and Monday, May 26th
- Friday,July 4th and Saturday, July 5th
- Friday, July 11 and Saturday July 12th, for Tucson inventory, (Tucson Store only)
- Monday and Tuesday, August 4-5th, In-Service Day
- Saturday, August 30th and Monday, September 1st
- Thursday, November 27th – Sunday, November 30th
- Friday, December 12th
- Wednesday, December 24th – Sunday, January 3rd, 2014
Store Hours Aug 1st - May 31st
Tucson | 4300 E Broadway Blvd. | Tucson, AZ | 520-319-3145 | Map
- Mon-Thurs: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am-3:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Summer Hours: (June 1- July 31st) Monday -Thurs 10am - 5pm, Fridays 10am-3pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday
Sierra Vista | 2367 E Fry Blvd. | Sierra Vista, AZ | 520.319.3191 | Map
- Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday-Monday: Closed
Yuma | 1950 W 3rd Street | Yuma, AZ | 928.210.3629 | Map
- Tuesday 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am-1:00pm
- 1st Sat of each month 10:00-1:00pm
If your troop is in need of uniforms or materials please fill out the Shop Registry Form and we can help you get everything you need!
Ordering from the Council Retail Shop
Pins, badges, uniforms, books & specialty items are available by mail, phone or FAX. Please note it is GSUSA’s policy that only leaders and co-leaders may purchase earned pins and badges.
Place orders here: email@example.com
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as checks and money orders made payable to Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona. Please do not leave credit card numbers on the voice mail system or include in an e-mail inquiry or order.
Please send mail orders to:Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Council Retail Shop
4300 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona 85711
You may also submit orders by phone at (520) 319-3145 or 1-800-331-6782 ext. 3145 or by fax at (520) 795-3318.
For more information contact Shop Manager Mary Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with insignia placement or how to wear the uniform?
Check out this visual guide for all levels.