Hacienda Program Center
The Hacienda offers “close to town” facilities, an ambiance of a remote desert oasis, and views of the breathtaking Santa Catalina Mountains. Facilities are suited for a variety of large and small group functions such as conferences, corporate retreats, company picnics, and festive get-togethers. All rentals are subject to availability.
For pricing information or to rent the Hacienda, please call Marsha ” MacGyver” Tank at (520) 319-3177.
Hacienda facilities include:
Casa Catalina: Up to 80 people inside and 200 people outdoors
Casa Naturál: Currently houses Program offices and is unavailable for rental
Ramada Grande: Outdoor dining facility seating up to 150 people
Bunkhouse: Sleeps to 46 people
- Overnight guests will find accommodations for 23 campers on each side of the Bunkhouse (up tp 46).
- Featuring a deck overlooking a desert wetlands oasis.
• Four meeting rooms, each with a 20-person capacity
• Outdoor capacity of up to 200 people
• Commercial kitchen
• Large picture windows with stunning views
• Enclosed courtyard
• Accommodates a variety of room set-ups
• Currently houses Program offices
• Open air Ramada available
• Covered porch available for large gatherings
• Seats up to 150 guests
• Three large gas BBQ grills
• Beautiful Kiva fireplace
• Nature trail
• Fire circles
• Junior-sized Olympic pool