Join us for a one-of-a-kind gathering of girls across Southern Arizona.
The G.I.R.L. Conference is coming Saturday, November 4, 2017! Exclusively for girls in 6th-12th grades, this fun-filled day will inspire you to get active in your community and build a better world.
Not a Girl Scout? No worries! All girls are invited to participate, and unleash their inner go-getter, innovator, risk-taker, and leader.
Why YOU should be there:
- Be inspired by speakers from the YWCA, U of A, Raytheon, and more
- Engage in interactive workshops on everything from
to improv comedy
- Build your professional network and your resume
- Learn critical lessons and skills to take back to your community
- Make amazing friendships and connections to last a lifetime!
DATE: November 4, 2017
PLACE: Angel Charity Place for Girls,
4330 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711
*Cadette spots are full. If you would like your Cadette(s) to be added to the waitlist, please email Desiree.