Girl Scout in Crystal Lake, Illinois
Vice President of Patient Services and Nursing- The University of Arizona Medical Center
Leadership to me is motivating a group of wonderful people to achieve common goals… being the inspiration, engaging the team to follow a direction of where it needs to go… to do the right thing, for the right reason at the right time.
Advice for girls
Inspire to be:
- Trustworthy- this creates a healthy environment for the team to work in.
- Self aware and insightful about your impact on others and reflect on how best to communicate with each team member.
- Respect the difference of each team member and celebrate them.
- Have high self esteem and self worth- how you feel about yourself impacts others around you.
- Enjoy life to its fullest and bring excitement in what you love to do.
Life is like a canvas… Paint it like a masterpiece.