Manager, Community and Government Relations
Leadership is so many things! Knowledge, commitment, understanding, calm, willingness to teach and willingness to share. All these and many more!
Advice for girls
1. Get as good an education as you can.
2. Participate in your community.
3. Be sure and participate in women’s organizations, women are excellent at mentoring and sharing leadership.
4. Be willing to take a risk.
5. Be a strong example to those around you, your family, friends, school, etc.
6. Do what you say you are going to do!
7. Of course, be a Girl Scout!
“Don’t get wobbly, George.”- From Margaret Thatcher to Pres. George Bush when he had some really tough decisions to make.