Here is how you can register for camp: Day Camp and Resident Camp
- Visit http://www.girlscoutssoaz.org/
- Click the “register online” tab on the right hand side of the screen
- You will be taken to our online registration system. Here, you can browse the various camp sessions available.
- To register, you will need to log-in to your daughter’s account. You may do so on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will be prompted to enter the user name and password, or to create a new login.
- Once logged in, you will click the “camp activities” link on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will be taken to the camp page where you can browse the sessions by day camp or resident camp. You will need to click on either the Day Camp link or the Resident Camp link on the left hand side of the screen. Camp sessions are grouped together based on the week of the session. To view a session in more detail, click on the week.
- A detailed description will be displayed. Click on “Add to Cart” to proceed with registration.
- To proceed with registering for additional camps click on “Continue Shopping”.
- To finish registering for your daughters camp session click on “check-out”.
- Upon registration for camp you will receive a confirmation email which will include everything you will need to know for camp including paperwork.
You’ll be able to register for camp sessions, sign up for the bus, enter a buddy request or even make a donation to help send other girls to camp.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact Kristin Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org.