Not a Girl Scout? Not a Problem!
All girls are welcomed and encouraged to participate in our camps! By the end of your girl’s camp experience she will be a Girl Scout! Simply include a $12 membership fee with your deposit.
Girls with Special Needs & Diets
Please contact us for campers requiring special diets (including severe food allergies), special health care or with mobility limitations over rough terrain. We will discuss the nature of your camper’s needs and gather additional information to determine if the camp can provide the proper support, supervision and necessary accommodations for your girl to have a safe, fulfilling camp experience.
Blog & Facebook Updates
Paying for Camp
Day Camp registrations require a $25.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission. Resident Camp registrations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (unless otherwise noted) due at the time of submission. Cookie Dough cannot be used towards deposits and are not redeemable online. To make a payment using Cookie Dough or Cookie Credit please submit the camp payment form to Kristin Wakefield at email@example.com. You may make only two payments online through ebiz. You may make the deposit as well as the final payment online. However, all other payments must be made by filling out the 2013 Camp Payment Form.
Those unable to pay the entire camp fee may apply for financial assistance through our Opportunity Fund. Contributors such as the Arizona Daily Star Sportsmen’s Fund, as well as some proceeds from the annual Girl Scout Cookie Program help to bring girls to camp. Opportunity Fund Forms must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian, not the troop leader, and must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit. Applications for support are confidential and are viewed only by a small staff committee. Camp Opportunity Fund Application. Please note: Financial Assistance will be given on a first come, first serve basis. In an effort to be able to send more girls to camp, assistance will only be granted for up to half of the camp costs, excluding bus fees for resident camp.
When to Register
Registration for all camps begins February 11, 2013. Sessions fill quickly… Register early online!
Registration closes two weeks prior to a camp session or when a session is full.
- Bus fees are non-refundable, no exceptions.
- Refunds are given only if written cancellation is received 30 days prior to a session.
- $25 fee will be retained for administrative processing. The deposit for a scholarship will not be refunded if we place your child in a program.
- Refunds will not be given to campers who are no-shows or who leave camp early.
Optional Transportation to Whispering Pines
Optional transportation to and from resident camp is available for an additional charge, $40 round trip and $20 one way. Buses leave from and return to the Girl Scout Resource Center at 4300 E Broadway Blvd. If you would like your daughter to ride the bus to or from camp, please indicated so on the registration form. If your transportation needs change please notify the Council at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the camp session. Information on schedules is provided in the confirmation packet. A minimum number of riders will be required to ensure bus service. There are no refunds on bus fees.
Girls who register for camp via our website by April 1 will receive $15 off each camp. The early registration discount does not apply to those who turn in paper registrations. Day Camp registrations require a $25.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission. Resident Camp registrations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (unless otherwise noted) due at the time of submission.
How to Register
- Choose the camp session your camper would like to attend
- Complete registration online or complete a registration form. Please print clearly.
- Mail completed registration form with non-refundable deposit of full payment to Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona | 4300 E Broadway Blvd | Tucson, AZ 85711
- OR deliver completed registration forms and non-refundable deposit or full payment to the Girl Scout Resource Center at 4300 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85711.
- If applying for a scholarship through the Opportunity Fund, please submit application with your completed registration form. A non-refundable deposit per girl, per camp is required, even if you are applying for a scholarship.
- A confirmation packet will be emailed to all registered individuals upon registration.
- Any incomplete forms or registrations without payment or non-refundable deposit will be returned. If forms must be returned to you for any reason, the receipt date for processing purposes will be based on the date in which complete forms and payment (or Opportunity Fund application) is received in our office.
- Day Camp registrations require a $25.00 non-refundable deposit due at the time of submission. Resident Camp registrations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit (unless otherwise noted) due at the time of submission.
For camp registration walk through please see Camp Registration FAQ’s.
For questions regarding Camp registration please contact Kristin Wakefield at 520.319.3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.