The Hacienda offers “close to town” facilities, an ambiance of a remote desert oasis, and views of the breathtaking Santa Catalina Mountains. Facilities are suited for a variety of large and small group functions such as conferences, corporate retreats, company picnics, and festive get-togethers. All rentals are subject to availability.
HACIENDA FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Casa Catalina: Up to 96 people inside and 200 people outdoors
- Casa Naturál: Currently houses Program offices and is unavailable for rental
- Ramada Grande: Outdoor dining facility seating up to 150 people
- Bunkhouse:Sleeps to 46 people
- All restroom supplies are provided.
- Overnight guests will find accommodations for 23 campers on each side of the Bunkhouse (46 total)
- If you use the tables and chairs please wipe them off and store them again in the closet.
- Cleaning supplies such as brooms, dish soap and paper towels are located in the hall next to the kitchen (Girl Scout Spill Kit).
- We encourage recycling. A recycling receptacle is available.
- We are a smoke-free (smoking only around the fire circle) and alcohol-free property.
- Minimal dishes, cooking utensils and microwave are available (no stove). Ramada grills have necessary tools.
- Two spacious meeting rooms, each with a 48-person capacity
- Outdoor capacity of up to 200 people
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large picture windows with stunning views
- Enclosed courtyard
- Accommodates a variety of room set-ups
- Currently houses Program offices
- Covered porch available for large gatherings
- Seats up to 150 guests
- Three large gas BBQ grills
- Beautiful Kiva fireplace
- Nature trail
- Fire circles
- Solar-heated junior-sized Olympic pool