GS ♥ Running: Come Train with the Thin Mint Sprint Coaches
The Thin Mint Sprint 5k and One Mile Savannah Shuffles might be a bit down the road but we're so excited we're starting our training tomorrow! Coaches Coco and Maria will be at Reid Park at 7am to stretch, walk, jog, and run! Join in on the fun and start your day off right. Can't make it tomorrow? Don't worry we'll be coming to a neighborhood near you up until Race Day, September 29th!
Run with us and Earn a Thin Mint Sprint Training Group Patch!
You can find our Thin Mint Sprint Coaches all over town walking, jogging, and running to prepare for the race. Join them and earn race day miles for your training log! Patch information coming soon!
Thin Mint Coaches Training Schedule Teeth Whitening Secrets – First To Market & All Natural!
age-9474″ style=”border: 0px none;” title=”2012-07-19 10.46.05″ src=”http://www.girlscoutssoaz.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/2012-07-19-10.46.05-180×300.jpg” alt=”" width=”180″ height=”300″ />
- July 24 (Tuesday), 7am, Reid Park- Meet at Hi Corbett Field
- July 30 (Monday), 6:30pm, Udall Park- Meet at NE Ramada
- August 9 (Thursday), 7am, Udall Park- NE Ramada
- August 17 (Friday), 7am, Brandi Fenton Park
- August 25 (Saturday) Run Yogi Run, 7am at Self Centered Studio (4425 North Campbell Avenue Tucson, AZ 85718.
- We'll do a 2.6 m run along the river path, then yoga with Girl Scout Jessica!
- September 8 (Saturday)- Trail Run at McDonald Park (4100 North Harrison Road)
- September 12 (Wednesday) 7am, Reid Park
- September 21 (Friday) 12pm, Brandi Fenton *National Run at Work Day