Join us for a free trip to the Arizona Science Center. Here is a summary of the details.
- Friday 13 July
- A total of about 46 kids and 8 adults, split approximately evenly between Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. Kids should be 4th-8th grade age, although there’s some flexibility in that.
- Bus leaves at about 1:30 pm, probably from Girl Scout office location
- Snacks provided for bus, plus T-shirts and goodie bags for kids
- Bus arrives about 4:00 pm, kids spend time in Arizona Science Center until about 4:45 pm
- Kids get dinner while adults mingle
- Kids sit through a few speeches and ribbon cutting – this will start at 5:15 or 5:30
- Kids spend about an hour in MathAlive exhibit
- Bus leaves Phoenix about 7:00 pm, kids get back to central Tucson drop off location about 9:15 pm
Go to http://mathalive.com/
RSVP to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org