Seniors in Southern Arizona have supported us our whole lives and its time to support them! Offer a helping hand to one of your neighbors who may need assistance. Here are some great options to give back:
- Yard Work: This can include gardening, mowing the lawn, or sipping tea in the front yard.
- Help at Home: This can include, organizing, reading, taking out the trash or even cooking a meal.
- Nursing Home Buddies: Take a field trip to a nearby Assisted Living Home and play games, sing songs and have a jolly good time. If any of your new friends were Girl Scouts, take a moment to talk to them about what it was like!
- Donate Helpful Items: Collect no slip socks, colorful decorations, games, adult diapers, etc. and donate them to an elderly neighbor or assisted living center.
- Build Wheelchair Ramps: Plan and build wheelchair ramps for those in need! Arrange to have them installed at businesses or homes around town.