The 2011 Volunteer Southern Arizona Celebration of Service Awards are supported by local companies. For more than 45 years Volunteer Southern Arizona has been inspiring, preparing and mobilizing people and organizations to strengthen the community through service.
The Celebration of Service Awards were created to identify and recognize outstanding and effective volunteer efforts and to encourage every citizen in Southern Arizona to volunteer and strengthen our community through service. A panel of qualified, impartial judges will select awardees in several categories.
Accepting Nominations through September 30th
- Outstanding Volunteer in Economic Security (youth & adult)
- Outstanding Volunteer in Education (youth & adult)
- Outstanding Volunteer in Environment (youth & adult)
- Outstanding Volunteer in Emergency Preparedness (youth & adult)
- Outstanding Volunteer in Health (youth & adult)
- Volunteer Southern Arizona Ellen Hargis Award – Volunteer Program Administrator
- Outstanding Civic Organization
- Outstanding Community Volunteer of the Year (youth & adult)
- Outstanding Business Volunteer Program
- Small Corporation
- Mid-Size Corporation
- Large Corporation
- Outstanding Nonprofit Board of Directors
Nominations must be received by Friday, September 30th
Nominations can be mailed to Volunteer Southern Arizona at 924 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson, 85711, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to #(520) 881-3366.