To sum things up for our day in New York here are 3 main points for everyone:
1) Gave my STEM presentation
2) Attended a discussion about formal and non-formal education for women
3) Participated in the Young Women Caucus
1) Fabiola the speaker from plan international
2)Preparation for day of the girl
3)Presentation about technology’s influence in our daily lives
1) Participated in Plan International’s Day of the Girl session.
2) Took part in Young Women’s Caucus.
3) Listened to presentation of educational opportunities for older women.
1~ So today I listened to my wonderful friend Sangeetha share about her experiences with STEM
2) I sat through several discussion panels all based on education
3) And finally I sat and helped revise the draft conclusions and young women’s caucus statement.
So late night at Starbucks we’ll be writing again tomorrow.
The UN girls
Do you want to be a part of the GS Blog Squad and get published? Contact Super Kristi!